Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Get To Know You Wednesday

1. If you could have any magical power for only one hour, what would it be and why?
I would want to travel back in time to meet my grandfather. He was born in Scotland in 1863, travel the world on a three masted schooner. Seems like a fascinating soul.
2. You've won a pair of round-trip airline tickets to anywhere in the world. Where would you go, with whom, and why?
I would take my aunt to Scotland. She is 87 years young and I would like to visit her father's homeland with her.
3. You are stranded in a library or bookstore for 24 hours. In what section do you spend the most time? Why?
Poetry, children's books, and new releases. I love these sections of the library or bookstore.
4. If you were to be on a reality TV show, which one would it be? Why would you be a good fit for that particular show?
I like some of the reality shows but I would not want to be on any of them.
5. What did you most recently dream or daydream about?
Publishing a book or two.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

What fun answers Jone! I enjoyed reading them. Scotland fascinates me. I loved reading the Outlander book series because of the history and folklore in them surrounding Scotland!

Shelby said...

Like this post very much! :)

take care and happy Wednesday!

shelby

www.shelbydupree.blogspot.com

Tammy Brierly said...

I love that you played GTKYW! We are like cyber twins Jone and I loved getting to know you better. XXOO

January said...

Hope you get to travel, and publish a few books someday.