Monday, March 26, 2007

One Liners: Haiku


The prompt for this week is to write a haiku in one line. One liners ask for more to be written.
Crocus stars fall to earth, await moonbeams
++++++++++++++++++++++
Frogs' night music, shall we dance?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Pollen delivery waits for the bee carriers
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Yellow kites tethered to the ground
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Pink and white snow petals, spring blizzard today
For more haiku, please visit here.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jone,

I love all your haiku. I think they are perfect the way they are; let the reader fill in the spaces.

Rose

xo

rel said...

Jone,
One line haiku.
Gee, it get easier and harder at the same time. ;-)

Tammy Brierly said...

Dancing frogs, stars and kites? It does not get much better than that for great day!


A link (http address) for the rules of that poetry style.

Anonymous said...

wonderful! i especially like the crocus/star analogy...very clever

Roswila said...

Frogs' night music, shall we dance?

Really enjoy this one. Yes, let's dance!

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

Especially drawn to the crocus and the yellow kite poems. I will be watching the sky and searching the ground for each.

Anonymous said...

These are so happy!
I love the night music and yellow kites.

Crafty Green Poet said...

crocus stars my favourite!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous crocus pic and splendid one liners. The yellow kites really got me! Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

I vote for frog music!

Regina said...

Oh, Jone- I can't believe I missed your ODB! They are just beautiful! I loved the yellow kites tethered to the ground- just a perfect image of your beautiful flowers!