Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Hooray: The Top One Hundred

My aunt and a friend of her encouraged me to submit this photo into a contest. I found a local one which is a fundraiser for the Multnomah County ESD Outdoor School Program. I was surprised to see it made the "Top 100" semi-finalists. There were 165 contributors and almost 1400 photos to select from. Now anyone who desires can vote for their favorite "Top 10".
Here's how to vote.

1. Please go to http://www.photooftheyear.net/default.asp?pageid=-602262091.
2. Click on How to Vote”
3. Choose the “Top 100”.
4. Find my photo of the Dahlia Center and vote for it and 9 others

My goal: to make the top 10.
You can vote until January 22nd.

3 comments:

daisies said...

it is so fragile, light and beautiful ~ I will have to go vote :)

JP (mom) said...

I cast my vote! Beautiful photographic work ... reminds me of O'Keefe.

get zapped said...

You got my vote! That is a cool site with some wonderful photos. gl! Thanks, for stopping by get zen and commenting.