Sunday, July 01, 2007

CaC Swap: Colour Month

I received a fabulous package from Jennifer in Michigan.

It was a color swap by the gals at Create a Connection. I particularly like the colors turquoise, green, and brown. So guess what was in this gorgeous box?


Yummy stuff. Blue, green and brown Jelly Belly jelly beans. These will be used for tomorrow's soiree in honor of new author, Laini Taylor.(If you live in Portland and would like to attend, let me know). Lovely note cards and pens to write with. We can't write enough notes. But wait, there's more: luscious liquid soap and shower gel. This I could use today after about six hours of gardening.

On top of putting this box toogether, Jennifer and some friends did a bedroom make over for a friend recovering from surgery. What a wonderful person.

Next month's swap is themed Summer in my City. How fun.



No comments: