I recieved an apologetic comment from deb. "I am afraid I have tagged you...". I understand, sometimes you do know how people will react. But this is a fun meme with tips for bloggers. Join us with tips even if you were not tagged.
It’s very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.)
Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.) and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers.
Try to make your tip general.
After that, tag 10 other people. Link love some friends!
Just think- if 10 people start this, the 10 people pass it onto another 10 people, you have 100 links already!
1. Look, read, and learn. *****-http://www.neonscent.com/
2. Be, EXCELLENT to each other. ***-http://www.bushmackel.com/
3. Don’t let money change ya! *-http://www.therandomforest.info/
4. Always reply to your comments. *******-http://chattiekat.com/
5. Link liberally — it keeps you and your friends afloat in the Sea of Technorati. **** http://chipsquips.com/
6. Don’t give up - persistence is fertile. ***-http://www.velcro-city.co.uk/
7. Give link credit where credit is due. *******-http://www.sfsignal.com/
8. Pictures say a thousand words and can usually add to any post.*****-http://scifichick.com/
9. Participating in ‘memes’ is a destructive habit and should be avoided at all costs. **-http://nethspace.blogspot.com/
10. Don’t hold back.*-http://www.aidanmoher.com/blog
11. Short Fiction is the bomb!*-http://soullessmachine.blogspot.com/
12. Redesign your site often. Visual boredom breeds textual complacency. ** http://9to5poet.blogspot.com/
13. Labels--not too many, not too few--help your readers browse.* http://stoneymoss.blogspot.com/
14. Try something new like participate in poetry or writing prompts: One Deep Breath or Sunday Scribblings. http://deowriter.blogspot.com
I tag Tammy, Rose DK, Patois, Remiman, and Regina. Please play along if you wish.