Thursday, June 26, 2008

Year 34 Completed


"The Blue Box": my four completed portfolios.

I completed my 34th year of teaching last week and what a year it has been for me. On June 14, I took my three hour exam, the last segment of the national boards and now the long wait until I find out in November. It was a wild year as I was hesitant to leave, a little teary and holding back.
But I am done and now headed out to see friends. Over the next few weeks, I will be in and out of town. I am looking forward to:
*meeting my new critique group which is forming
*meeting up with Annie in California
* planning the fall Kidlitosphere conference
*reading
*writing
*hanging out with family
*napping

1 comment:

Annie Jeffries said...

Can't wait for July 5th. I'll be in contact about direction for Turlock off of Hwy. 5. Lots of nice places here to eat and visit. Have fun and OH! Congratulations on getting through one tough year. Best wishes for November. I KNOW you will do well.
Annie